DISCLAIMER: The research in this article was conducted while the author was a Special Sworn Status researcher of the U.S. Census Bureau at the Triangle Census Research Data Center. Any opinions and conclusions expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Census Bureau. All results have been reviewed to ensure that no confidential information is disclosed.
BEYOND ETHNIC ENCLAVES? EXPLORING THE SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF LATINO-OWNED EMPLOYER FIRMS IN TWO U.S. IMMIGRATION GATEWAYS
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 569–589, December 2013
How to Cite
WANG, Q. (2013), BEYOND ETHNIC ENCLAVES? EXPLORING THE SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF LATINO-OWNED EMPLOYER FIRMS IN TWO U.S. IMMIGRATION GATEWAYS. Journal of Urban Affairs, 35: 569–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2012.00644.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS1127343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!