COMPETITION AND COOPERATION IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: EXAMINING THE PERCEPTIONS OF PRACTITIONERS IN ONTARIO, CANADA
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 99–118, February 2014
How to Cite
ARKU, G. (2014), COMPETITION AND COOPERATION IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: EXAMINING THE PERCEPTIONS OF PRACTITIONERS IN ONTARIO, CANADA. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 99–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9906.2012.00647.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!