This is part of the ‘Rules of the Game in the Labour Market: Industrial Relations, the Bargaining System and Income Policies in the 2000s’ Research Project, financed by the Finnish Work Environment Fund, and carried out jointly by ETLA (Research Institute of the Finnish Economy) and Labour Institute for Economic Research. We would like to thank Summer Seminar 2003 participants at the University of Jyväskylä and an anonymous referee for comments on an earlier draft. The usual disclaimer applies.
Explaining the Desire for Local Bargaining: Evidence from a Finnish Survey of Employers and Employees†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 399–423, June 2005
How to Cite
Heikkilä, A. and Piekkola, H. (2005), Explaining the Desire for Local Bargaining: Evidence from a Finnish Survey of Employers and Employees. LABOUR, 19: 399–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9914.2005.00300.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!