The Determinants of Child Labour: The Role of Primary Product Specialization
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 237–271, June 2005
How to Cite
Becchetti, L. and Trovato, G. (2005), The Determinants of Child Labour: The Role of Primary Product Specialization. LABOUR, 19: 237–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9914.2005.00303.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!