I am grateful to A. R. Gillis, Hiromi Ishizawa, Tim F. Liao, Michael Long, Mary McKillip, Jennifer Ortman, Ilana Redstone Akresh, Gray Swicegood, and the journal reviewers for helpful comments in the preparation of this manuscript. This research was supported by NICHD grant HD047299-01.
The Age-Length-Onset Problem in Research on Second Language Acquisition Among Immigrants
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
© 2006 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 671–692, December 2006
How to Cite
Stevens, G. (2006), The Age-Length-Onset Problem in Research on Second Language Acquisition Among Immigrants. Language Learning, 56: 671–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2006.00392.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Revised version accepted 21 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!