Nicole Mills, Department of Romance Languages; Frank Pajares, Division of Educational Studies; Carol Herron, Department of French and Italian.
Self-efficacy of College Intermediate French Students: Relation to Achievement and Motivation
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
© 2007 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 417–442, September 2007
How to Cite
Mills, N., Pajares, F. and Herron, C. (2007), Self-efficacy of College Intermediate French Students: Relation to Achievement and Motivation. Language Learning, 57: 417–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2007.00421.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
- Revised version accepted 17 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!