I am very grateful for the students who participated in this research. I wish to thank Carol Foye, Sheldon Tomas, and Yoneko Kanaoka for their assistance with data collection. Thanks also go to the editor and three anonymous reviewers of Language Learning for their valuable comments on the manuscript. I am solely responsible for all the errors that may remain.
Cognition, Language Contact, and the Development of Pragmatic Comprehension in a Study-Abroad Context
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 33–71, March 2008
How to Cite
Taguchi, N. (2008), Cognition, Language Contact, and the Development of Pragmatic Comprehension in a Study-Abroad Context. Language Learning, 58: 33–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2007.00434.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
- Revised version accepted 19 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!