We would like to thank the editors and the anonymous reviewers for their guidance and advice, which have enhanced greatly the quality of this article. We are also grateful to Dr. N. Northcutt for his instruction and great support for this study.
Learners' Perceptions of How Anxiety Interacts With Personal and Instructional Factors to Influence Their Achievement in English: A Qualitative Analysis of EFL Learners in China
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 151–183, March 2008
How to Cite
Yan, J. X. and Horwitz, E. K. (2008), Learners' Perceptions of How Anxiety Interacts With Personal and Instructional Factors to Influence Their Achievement in English: A Qualitative Analysis of EFL Learners in China. Language Learning, 58: 151–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2007.00437.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Revised version accepted 10 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!