A portion of this work was supported by a grant from Language Learning to P. J. Brooks and was presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic Society. We thank Ariel Sionov for his assistance with data collection.
Second Language Learning of Complex Inflectional Systems
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 703–746, December 2008
How to Cite
Kempe, V. and Brooks, P. J. (2008), Second Language Learning of Complex Inflectional Systems. Language Learning, 58: 703–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2008.00477.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Revised version accepted 18 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!