I would like to thank Stephanie Dickinson, Amanda Edmonds, and Edelmira Nickels for their extensive discussion of this article and Hyun-Kyoung Seo, Yufen Chang, and Yi-Ting Wang for their help with the recognition data. My thanks also to CeLTIE at Indiana University and their expert staff who provided technical expertise in recording and formatting the computer tasks and provided assistance during the elicitation sessions.
Conventional Expressions as a Pragmalinguistic Resource: Recognition and Production of Conventional Expressions in L2 Pragmatics
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 755–795, December 2009
How to Cite
Bardovi-Harlig, K. (2009), Conventional Expressions as a Pragmalinguistic Resource: Recognition and Production of Conventional Expressions in L2 Pragmatics. Language Learning, 59: 755–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2009.00525.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
- Revised version accepted 11 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!