I gratefully acknowledge the ESL teacher and students who generously allowed me and my video camera into their classroom. Caroline (Kisook) Kim made the analysis possible by creating the QuickTime files from the two mini-videotapes. Barbara Hawkins and Gabrielle Kahn offered useful input at an earlier stage of this project. Last but not least, I would like to thank the five anonymous reviewers and Robert DeKeyser for their kind words and some of the most detailed and productive feedback I have received. All remaining errors are mine.
Moving out of IRF (Initiation-Response-Feedback): A Single Case Analysis
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 796–824, December 2009
How to Cite
Waring, H. Z. (2009), Moving out of IRF (Initiation-Response-Feedback): A Single Case Analysis. Language Learning, 59: 796–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2009.00526.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Revised version accepted 5 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!