Meaning in the Making: Meaning Potential Emerging From Acts of Meaning
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 59, Issue Supplement s1, pages 206–229, December 2009
How to Cite
Matthiessen, C. M. I. M. (2009), Meaning in the Making: Meaning Potential Emerging From Acts of Meaning. Language Learning, 59: 206–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2009.00541.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Revised version accepted 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!