This research was made possible with support from the Center for Advanced Study of Language (CASL) at the University of Maryland as part of a larger project on Linguistic Correlates of Proficiency. The authors are deeply indebted to Michael Long for guidance and helpful comments and our colleagues, Scott Jackson, Jennifer Koran, Tatyana Vdovina, and Vera Malyushenkova, for help with data collection and analysis. We also wanted to thank the anonymous reviewers of Language Learning for their helpful comments on earlier versions of the article.
Nonnative Processing of Verbal Morphology: In Search of Regularity
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 88–126, March 2010
How to Cite
Gor, K. and Cook, S. (2010), Nonnative Processing of Verbal Morphology: In Search of Regularity. Language Learning, 60: 88–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2009.00552.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Revised version accepted 13 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!