I would like to thank Dr. Robert Bayley for his constant support and valuable comments on this project. Thanks also go to the College of Arts and Letters of Michigan State University for the funding on the writing-up of this article. I also thank the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments. All of the errors remain mine.
Sociolinguistic Variation in the Speech of Learners of Chinese as a Second Language
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 366–408, June 2010
How to Cite
Li, X. (2010), Sociolinguistic Variation in the Speech of Learners of Chinese as a Second Language. Language Learning, 60: 366–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2009.00560.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
- Revised version accepted 2 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!