An earlier version of this article was presented at the Annual Conference of the American Association of Applied Linguistics in Denver in March 2009. I would like to thank Susan Gass for her generous help in all phases of this study. I am indebted to Shawn Loewen, Patti Spinner, Fred Oswald, and Luke Plonsky for their help with various aspects of the project. My thanks also go to the anonymous reviewers and Scott Jarvis, the associate editor of Language Learning, who provided invaluable comments on the previous versions of this article.
The Effectiveness of Corrective Feedback in SLA: A Meta-Analysis
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 309–365, June 2010
How to Cite
Li, S. (2010), The Effectiveness of Corrective Feedback in SLA: A Meta-Analysis. Language Learning, 60: 309–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2010.00561.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- Revised version accepted 26 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!