We wish to thank Dr. Roy St. Laurent of the Northern Arizona University Statistical Consulting Lab for his valuable assistance in the design of the statistical analyses of this project. Any errors reside solely with us. Our thanks also go to Dr. Vincent and Dr. Ojeda for their financial support to transcribe the texts written by the learners.
A Corpus-Based Analysis of the Discourse Functions of Ser/Estar + Adjective in Three Levels of Spanish as FL Learners
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 409–445, June 2010
How to Cite
Collentine, J. and Asención-Delaney, Y. (2010), A Corpus-Based Analysis of the Discourse Functions of Ser/Estar + Adjective in Three Levels of Spanish as FL Learners. Language Learning, 60: 409–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2010.00563.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Revised version accepted 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!