We would like to thank Cheng-Hua Kerr for her generous help in recruiting participants.
Cross-Language Priming of Word Meaning During Second Language Sentence Comprehension
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 446–469, June 2010
How to Cite
Yuan, Y., Woltz, D. and Zheng, R. (2010), Cross-Language Priming of Word Meaning During Second Language Sentence Comprehension. Language Learning, 60: 446–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2010.00564.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Revised version accepted 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!