The authors would like to thank Harriet Wood Bowden, Kara Morgan-Short, Nina Moreno, and Takako Egi for their assistance with this article. We would also like to thank Robert DeKeyser and the anonymous Language Learning reviewers for their insightful comments. Any mistakes, however, are our own.
Exploring the Relationship Between Modified Output and Working Memory Capacity
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 501–533, September 2010
How to Cite
Mackey, A., Adams, R., Stafford, C. and Winke, P. (2010), Exploring the Relationship Between Modified Output and Working Memory Capacity. Language Learning, 60: 501–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2010.00565.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Revised version accepted 8 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!