The research reported here was supported by NWO grant 275-70-005 and an internationalization grant from The Young Academy of the Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences (DJA–KNAW). We are grateful to Esther de Leeuw, Barbara Köpke, Chris McCully, Aneta Pavlenko, and the anonymous reviewers for their careful reading and critical comments on earlier versions. We feel that the article has been substantially improved as a result of these excellent suggestions. Any remaining errors and shortcomings are ours.
Disfluency Markers in L1 Attrition
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 753–791, December 2010
How to Cite
Schmid, M. S. and Fägersten, K. B. (2010), Disfluency Markers in L1 Attrition. Language Learning, 60: 753–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2010.00575.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Revised version accepted 15 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!