I would like to thank Marc Brysbaert and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments and suggestions.
Deliberate Learning and Vocabulary Acquisition in a Second Language
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 367–413, June 2011
How to Cite
Elgort, I. (2011), Deliberate Learning and Vocabulary Acquisition in a Second Language. Language Learning, 61: 367–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2010.00613.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Revised version accepted 20 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!