I wish to thank the students who participated in this research and for the instructors in the research site who assisted me with data collection. Thanks also go to the associate editor, Scott Jarvis, and three anonymous reviewers of Language Learning for their constructive feedback. I am also grateful for Marc Siskin for his technological assistance and Courtney Sutter for proofreading the manuscript. I am responsible for all the errors that may remain. This study was funded by a Language Learning Small Research Grant.
The Effect of L2 Proficiency and Study-Abroad Experience on Pragmatic Comprehension
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 904–939, September 2011
How to Cite
Taguchi, N. (2011), The Effect of L2 Proficiency and Study-Abroad Experience on Pragmatic Comprehension. Language Learning, 61: 904–939. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2011.00633.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Revised version accepted 23 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!