Editor's Note. This systematic review article is a contribution by invitation of the new journal editor, Lourdes Ortega, and was peer reviewed by three experts.
Systematic Review Article
Quantitative Research Methods, Study Quality, and Outcomes: The Case of Interaction Research
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 325–366, June 2011
How to Cite
Plonsky, L. and Gass, S. (2011), Quantitative Research Methods, Study Quality, and Outcomes: The Case of Interaction Research. Language Learning, 61: 325–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2011.00640.x
This article is based on a plenary delivered at Second Language Research Forum, 2009 (Gass) with the title Oh what a tangled web we weave and on a qualifying research paper by Plonsky (2010). We are grateful to Shawn Loewen for helpful and significant feedback on the qualifying research paper by Plonsky. Our thanks also go to Allison Dovi and Cassandra Shanbaum for their assistance with coding. All errors that remain are our own.
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Revised version accepted 6 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!