The authors would like to thank Lourdes Ortega, the anonymous Language Learning reviewers, and Jim Cummins for their insightful comments. Any shortcomings of the study are our sole responsibility.
English Language Learners and Academic Achievement: Revisiting the Threshold Hypothesis
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 769–812, September 2012
How to Cite
Ardasheva, Y., Tretter, T. R. and Kinny, M. (2012), English Language Learners and Academic Achievement: Revisiting the Threshold Hypothesis. Language Learning, 62: 769–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2011.00652.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Revised version accepted 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!