The author would like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Social-Cultural-Historical Contradictions in an L2 Listening Lesson: A Joint Activity System Analysis
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 820–867, September 2011
How to Cite
Cross, J. (2011), Social-Cultural-Historical Contradictions in an L2 Listening Lesson: A Joint Activity System Analysis. Language Learning, 61: 820–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2011.00658.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
- Revised version accepted 4 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!