This study was carried out during my graduate studies at Michigan State University, and I am grateful to several individuals there and elsewhere for their guidance and suggestions. First, I thank Fred Oswald, who was integral to all stages of this project. For their time, expertise, and insight in providing input on the study and comments on earlier drafts of this article, my sincere appreciation also goes to Paula Winke, Shawn Loewen, Susan Gass, Patti Spinner, Rebecca Foote, Mark Shea, Maren Schierloh, and Shaofeng Li. Finally, a previous version of this study was presented at the 2008 Second Language Research Forum at the University of Hawaii, and I am very thankful for the helpful comments of those in attendance.
SYSTEMATIC REVIEW ARTICLE
The Effectiveness of Second Language Strategy Instruction: A Meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 993–1038, December 2011
How to Cite
Plonsky, L. (2011), The Effectiveness of Second Language Strategy Instruction: A Meta-analysis. Language Learning, 61: 993–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2011.00663.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Revised version accepted 5 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!