The author would like to thank the three anonymous reviewers for their comments on the earlier drafts of this work.
Deletion of /t, d/ and the Acquisition of Linguistic Variation by Second Language Learners of English
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 1256–1301, December 2011
How to Cite
Edwards, J. G. H. (2011), Deletion of /t, d/ and the Acquisition of Linguistic Variation by Second Language Learners of English. Language Learning, 61: 1256–1301. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2011.00672.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Revised version accepted 12 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!