We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the twins and their families to this research. The Twins Early Development Study is supported by a program grant (G0500079) from the United Kingdom Medical Research Council (http://www.mrc.ac.uk).
Nature and Nurture in School-Based Second Language Achievement
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 62, Issue Supplement s2, pages 28–48, September 2012
How to Cite
Dale, P. S., Harlaar, N. and Plomin, R. (2012), Nature and Nurture in School-Based Second Language Achievement. Language Learning, 62: 28–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2012.00705.x
The research reported in this paper was stimulated by discussions in the Further Language Acquisition Twin Study Working Group, convened by members of the Language and Cognition Research Centre of the University of New England (Australia), with financial support provided by the Language Learning Roundtable Conference Program.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!