This research was supported by grant R305A080631 awarded to Nonie K. Lesaux from the Institute of Educational Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not reflect those of the granting agency. We would like to thank Daniel Berry for his methodological support. This research was completed while the first author was at Teachers College, Columbia University, but he has since moved to New York University.
Direct and Indirect Roles of Morphological Awareness in the English Reading Comprehension of Native English, Spanish, Filipino, and Vietnamese Speakers
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 1170–1204, December 2012
How to Cite
Kieffer, M. J. and Lesaux, N. K. (2012), Direct and Indirect Roles of Morphological Awareness in the English Reading Comprehension of Native English, Spanish, Filipino, and Vietnamese Speakers. Language Learning, 62: 1170–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2012.00722.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Revised version accepted 21 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!