Acquiring Noun Plurals in Palestinian Arabic: Morphology, Familiarity, and Pattern Frequency
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 1079–1109, December 2012
How to Cite
Saiegh-Haddad, E., Hadieh, A. and Ravid, D. (2012), Acquiring Noun Plurals in Palestinian Arabic: Morphology, Familiarity, and Pattern Frequency. Language Learning, 62: 1079–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2012.00727.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
- Revised version accepted 5 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!