Explicit and Implicit Lexical Knowledge: Acquisition of Collocations Under Different Input Conditions
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 121–159, March 2013
How to Cite
Sonbul, S. and Schmitt, N. (2013), Explicit and Implicit Lexical Knowledge: Acquisition of Collocations Under Different Input Conditions. Language Learning, 63: 121–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2012.00730.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Revised version accepted 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!