Transcription conventions in this article follow conventional punctuation except that phrases in quotation marks are text that students have written, or phrases they are considering as candidates for written text, and italicized words were spoken in the first language. All names cited in data extracts are pseudonyms. Funding from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada is gratefully acknowledged for the studies reported in , fellowships 452–86-1050 and 453–87-0109; in Cumming (2006), grant 410–2001-0791, and in Cumming (2012), grant 41–2006-2442.
Multiple Dimensions of Academic Language and Literacy Development
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 63, Issue Supplement s1, pages 130–152, March 2013
How to Cite
Cumming, A. (2013), Multiple Dimensions of Academic Language and Literacy Development. Language Learning, 63: 130–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9922.2012.00741.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Revised version accepted 4 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!