*Research for this paper has been supported by grants from the Law and Social Sciences Program of the National Science Foundation (SES-7908872, SES-8310393 and SES-8310451). The points of view expressed in this paper are the authors' alone and do not necessarily reflect the position of the National Science Foundation. We would like to thank Gloria Penney, Robert Briggs, Helen Kincaid and Scott Lauze for their invaluable contributions in collecting and coding the data reported in this paper.
In Search of Legitimacy: Toward An Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Law & Policy
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 257–273, July 1986
How to Cite
McEWEN, C. A. and MAIMAN, R. J. (1986), In Search of Legitimacy: Toward An Empirical Analysis. Law & Policy, 8: 257–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.1986.tb00380.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!