**Laurie Mason is an Assistant Professor in the Communication Department at Santa Clara University. Her background includes five years as a working journalist. Her research interests focus on legal questions involving the mass media.
A Moral Appeal for Taxpayer Compliance: The Case for a Mass Media Campaign*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Law & Policy
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 381–399, October 1992
How to Cite
MASON, L. and MASON, R. (1992), A Moral Appeal for Taxpayer Compliance: The Case for a Mass Media Campaign. Law & Policy, 14: 381–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.1992.tb00090.x
*The authors wish to thank Karyl Kinsey and Kent Smith, American Bar Foundation; Kathy Moore, Philosophy Department, Oregon State University; Clifford Nass and Steven Chaffee, Department of Communication, Stanford University; Stephen Lee, Communication Department, Santa Clara University; and anonymous reviewers, who commented on earlier drafts. This research was completed with the assistance of a summer salary grant to the senior author by the San Jose State University Foundation.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!