*This project has enjoyed the funding support of the Australian Department of Community Services and Health, the Australian Research Council, the American Bar Foundation and the Australian National University. The author is indebted to colleagues on the Nursing Home Regulation in Action Project for helpful comments on the manuscript, and to colleagues on the Administration, Compliance and Governability Project, and the Institutional Design Project at the Research School of the Social Sciences, for the useful and provocative discussions that have led to the writing of this paper.
Games of Engagement: Postures Within the Regulatory Community*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Law & Policy
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 225–255, July 1995
How to Cite
BRAITHWAITE, V. (1995), Games of Engagement: Postures Within the Regulatory Community. Law & Policy, 17: 225–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.1995.tb00149.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!