**RICHARD WARREN PERRY teaches legal theory and cultural studies of law at the University of California, Irvine.
Rethinking the Right to Development: After The Critique of Development, After the Critique of Rights*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Law & Policy
Volume 18, Issue 2-3, pages 225–249, July 1996
How to Cite
PERRY, R. W. (1996), Rethinking the Right to Development: After The Critique of Development, After the Critique of Rights. Law & Policy, 18: 225–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.1996.tb00172.x
*I have benefitted from discussions with Iain Boal, Jim Ferguson, Lisa Malkki, Bill Maurer, and Michael Watts on questions of “development” and space, and I thank Iain Boal, Bill Maurer, and Lisa Sanchez for their comments on various earlier versions of this text. Of course, all errors of fact and interpretation remain strictly the author's. This article is dedicated to Nora on the occasion of her first birthday.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!