**RICHARD WARREN PERRY teaches legal theory and cultural studies of law at the University of California, Irvine.
Rethinking the Right to Development: After The Critique of Development, After the Critique of Rights*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Law & Policy
Volume 18, Issue 2-3, pages 225–249, July 1996
How to Cite
PERRY, R. W. (1996), Rethinking the Right to Development: After The Critique of Development, After the Critique of Rights. Law & Policy, 18: 225–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.1996.tb00172.x
*I have benefitted from discussions with Iain Boal, Jim Ferguson, Lisa Malkki, Bill Maurer, and Michael Watts on questions of “development” and space, and I thank Iain Boal, Bill Maurer, and Lisa Sanchez for their comments on various earlier versions of this text. Of course, all errors of fact and interpretation remain strictly the author's. This article is dedicated to Nora on the occasion of her first birthday.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!