The authors would like to thank Don Songer, Susan Haire, Stefanie Lindquist, Lisa Holmes, and Roger Hartley for comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this manuscript. Inaccuracies and omissions remain the responsibility of the authors.
At the Crossroads of Policymaking: Executive Politics, Administrative Action, and Judicial Deference by the DC Circuit Court of Appeals (1985–1996)*
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
Law & Policy
Volume 26, Issue 3-4, pages 347–369, July & October 2004
How to Cite
Caruson, K. and Bitzer, J. M. (2004), At the Crossroads of Policymaking: Executive Politics, Administrative Action, and Judicial Deference by the DC Circuit Court of Appeals (1985–1996). Law & Policy, 26: 347–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2004.00182.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!