This work was supported by grant RO1-OH03895-03 from the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. Assistance with the data was provided by Joe DuBois, Bruce Beveridge, and Richard Fairfax at OSHA and John Ruser and Anthony Barkume at the Bureau of Labor Statistics. A number of other OSHA staff provided comments on earlier drafts. We also appreciate the comments of three anonymous reviewers.
Inside the Black Box: How do OSHA Inspections Lead to Reductions in Workplace Injuries?†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Law & Policy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 219–237, April 2005
How to Cite
MENDELOFF, J. and GRAY, W. B. (2005), Inside the Black Box: How do OSHA Inspections Lead to Reductions in Workplace Injuries?. Law & Policy, 27: 219–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2005.00198.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!