The author thanks Robert A. Kagan and Neil Gunningham for encouraging this submission, to Soeren C. Winter for sharing the Danish farmer data, to Chris Koski for research assistance, and to each of these individuals and anonymous reviewers for providing helpful comments on earlier drafts. The Danish farmer data were collected under a project led by Soeren C. Winter that was funded by the Danish Environmental Research Program. The homebuilder data were collected under a project directed by the author with funding from the National Science Foundation to the University of Washington under grant CMS-9813371. The marine facility data were collected under a project directed by the author with funding from the Environmental Protection Agency to the University of Washington under grant R82882501. The EPA funding also facilitated preparation of this article. The findings are not necessarily endorsed by the individuals who provided comments on earlier drafts, the Danish Environmental Research Program, the National Science Foundation, the Environmental Protection Agency, or the University of Washington.
Compliance Motivations: Perspectives of Farmers, Homebuilders, and Marine Facilities*
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Law & Policy
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 317–347, April 2005
How to Cite
MAY, P. J. (2005), Compliance Motivations: Perspectives of Farmers, Homebuilders, and Marine Facilities. Law & Policy, 27: 317–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2005.00202.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!