We are most grateful to professor Nancy Reichman and editor Marc Davies for their help and support during the writing of this article. We would also like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions on a previous draft of this article. This research was supported by the Handelsbankens Research Foundations and SNS.
Developing Codes of Conduct: Regulatory Conversations as Means for Detecting Institutional Change
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Law & Policy
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 460–492, October 2007
How to Cite
JONNERGÅRD, K. and LARSSON, U. (2007), Developing Codes of Conduct: Regulatory Conversations as Means for Detecting Institutional Change. Law & Policy, 29: 460–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2007.00263.x
karin jonnergård is Professor in Corporate Governance and Management Control at Växjö School of Management and Economics. Her research is focusing on the development of corporate governance systems and the functions of different professions in this development. She has also done longitudinal research on the work of boards of directors.
ulf larsson is a PhD student at Växjö Scool of Management and Economics. His dissertation concerns the processes of import of corporate governance regulation between different national contexts and the effects of such export on the local corporate governance system.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!