This research was supported by Health Canada, the Canadian Institutes for Health Research, the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research, and the Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation. Thanks to Christina Holmes, Dr. Jocelyn Downie, William Lahey, Dr. Mavis Jones, Bridget Lewis, the editors and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Working to Death: The Regulation of Working Hours in Health Care
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Law & Policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 108–140, January 2008
How to Cite
McDONALD, F. (2008), Working to Death: The Regulation of Working Hours in Health Care. Law & Policy, 30: 108–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2008.00271.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!