This research was supported by Health Canada, the Canadian Institutes for Health Research, the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research, and the Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation. Thanks to Christina Holmes, Dr. Jocelyn Downie, William Lahey, Dr. Mavis Jones, Bridget Lewis, the editors and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Working to Death: The Regulation of Working Hours in Health Care
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Law & Policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 108–140, January 2008
How to Cite
McDONALD, F. (2008), Working to Death: The Regulation of Working Hours in Health Care. Law & Policy, 30: 108–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2008.00271.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!