diana bocarejo is Professor at the Escuela de Ciencias Humanas, Universidad del Rosario in Bogotá, Colombia. She finished her PhD in Anthropology at the University of Chicago, and her research interests include legal and political anthropology and cultural spatial studies. Her research analyzes legal multiculturalism focusing on the relationship between political arrangements and space (the legal jurisprudence regarding the connection between ethnicity and territory, the territorial struggle between grantees of minority rights and nonrecognized communities and the manner in which urban ethnic groups have reshaped multiculturalism).
Deceptive Utopias: Violence, Environmentalism, and the Regulation of Multiculturalism in Colombia
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy
Law & Policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 307–329, July 2009
How to Cite
BOCAREJO, D. (2009), Deceptive Utopias: Violence, Environmentalism, and the Regulation of Multiculturalism in Colombia. Law & Policy, 31: 307–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2009.00297.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!