This research has been supported by a research grant from the Hong Kong government. The author is grateful to Sida Liu, Randall Peerenboom, Eva Pils, and Frank Upham for helpful comments and conversations.
Court Finance and Court Responses to Judicial Reforms: A Tale of Two Chinese Courts
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy
Law & Policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 463–486, October 2009
How to Cite
HE, X. (2009), Court Finance and Court Responses to Judicial Reforms: A Tale of Two Chinese Courts. Law & Policy, 31: 463–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2009.00303.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!