This research was undertaken under the INSELA Research Project on Environmental Law and Administration in Indonesia at the Van Vollenhoven Institute, Leiden University, and at the Australian National University under an Australian Research Council grant entitled “Oil Palm and Agrarian Transition on the Indonesian and Malaysian Frontiers.” Thanks to Adriaan Bedner, Benjamin van Rooij, and Piers Gillespie for their comments on earlier versions of this article.
Regulating the Oil Palm Boom: Assessing the Effectiveness of Environmental Governance Approaches to Agro-industrial Pollution in Indonesia
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy
Law & Policy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 153–179, January 2010
How to Cite
MCCARTHY, J. and ZEN, Z. (2010), Regulating the Oil Palm Boom: Assessing the Effectiveness of Environmental Governance Approaches to Agro-industrial Pollution in Indonesia. Law & Policy, 32: 153–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2009.00312.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!