The author thanks two referees and the editors of this journal for comments, also his academic colleagues and interdisciplinary masters students in the course on global governance in the Erasmus School of Law, Rotterdam.
Regulatory Sloth and Activism in the Effervescence of Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Law & Policy © 2011 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 428–448, July 2011
How to Cite
DORN, N. (2011), Regulatory Sloth and Activism in the Effervescence of Financial Crisis. Law & Policy, 33: 428–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00342.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!