The author particularly wishes to thank David Kettler and Benjamin Cashore for opening doors to this subject matter. Nancy Reichman and several anonymous reviewers are especially thanked for their able editorial assistance and advice. All errors that remain are of course the author's.
Tendential Autonomy and Conflict Containment in Nonstate Governance Mechanisms
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Law & Policy © 2011 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 391–426, July 2011
How to Cite
LAWSON, J. (2011), Tendential Autonomy and Conflict Containment in Nonstate Governance Mechanisms. Law & Policy, 33: 391–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00343.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!