Global Banks as Global Sustainability Regulators?: The Equator Principles
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2011 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 542–575, October 2011
How to Cite
CONLEY, J. M. and WILLIAMS, C. A. (2011), Global Banks as Global Sustainability Regulators?: The Equator Principles. Law & Policy, 33: 542–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00348.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!