This work was funded in part by the Colonial Foundation Trust and forms part of the Drug Policy Modelling Program (DPMP). The authors wish to thank Paul Mazerolle and Matthew Manning for their involvement in the DPMP program of research and Renee Zahnow for her research assistance.
Violence in and around Entertainment Districts: A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of Late-Night Lockout Legislation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2011 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 55–79, January 2012
How to Cite
MAZEROLLE, L., WHITE, G., RANSLEY, J. and FERGUSON, P. (2012), Violence in and around Entertainment Districts: A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of Late-Night Lockout Legislation. Law & Policy, 34: 55–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00353.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!