Our thanks to Indigenous Elders for their guidance, study participants, and those who facilitated contact. We are also grateful to Fiona Haines and to anonymous reviewers for their insightful criticisms of earlier drafts of this article.
“Resetting the Relationship” in Indigenous Child Protection: Public Hope and Private Reality
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2011 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 80–103, January 2012
How to Cite
IVEC, M., BRAITHWAITE, V. and HARRIS, N. (2012), “Resetting the Relationship” in Indigenous Child Protection: Public Hope and Private Reality. Law & Policy, 34: 80–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00354.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!