This work was funded in part through a National Science Foundation Grant, #0518713. Additional funding came from the University of California, Irvine's Center for Organizational Research, the School of Social Sciences and the Department of Sociology. The author wishes to acknowledge the dutiful reading and helpful insights of Calvin Morrill, Ryken Grattet, Joan Petersilia, Stephen Mastrofski, Shannon Portillo, Nancy Reichman (editor), and four anonymous reviewers at Law and Policy.
Framing Organizational Reform: Misalignments and Disputes among Parole and Union Middle Managers
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Law & Policy © 2011 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–31, January 2012
How to Cite
RUDES, D. S. (2012), Framing Organizational Reform: Misalignments and Disputes among Parole and Union Middle Managers. Law & Policy, 34: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00355.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!