This article is based in part upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grants No. SES-0819082 and No. SES-0921202. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
A Multilayered Jurisdictional Patchwork: Immigration Federalism in the United States
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Law & Policy © 2011 The University of Denver/Colorado Seminary
Law & Policy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 138–158, April 2012
How to Cite
VARSANYI, M. W., LEWIS, P. G., PROVINE, D. M. and DECKER, S. (2012), A Multilayered Jurisdictional Patchwork: Immigration Federalism in the United States. Law & Policy, 34: 138–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9930.2011.00356.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!